New Mexico Breakfast Scramble
1/2 bag(s)frozen hash browns
1 tspfrank's hot sauce(or your own favorite)
4 Tbspyour favorite salsa
1 Tbspcooking oil, if needed
1 tspsalt and pepper
How to Make New Mexico Breakfast Scramble
- Cut bacon slices in half and cook in skillet, medium heat.
Fry till crisp. Remove from pan onto paper towel and crumble. Save drippings ii pan to cook hash browns.
- While bacon is cooking, add eggs together with salt, pepper and hot sauce. Whip to scramble the eggs. Add avocado chunks to eggs and stir to combine.
- Add frozen hash browns to drippings in pan, adding oil if you feel it necessary.
- Cook hash browns till almost crisp. Add egg mixture and crumbled bacon to pan.
- Scramble mixture together until eggs are set.
- Place eggs on dish and add 2 tablespoons (or more depending on your personal preference) on top of scrambled mixture.
- Great served with fruit on the side.