New Mexico Breakfast Scramble
- 1/2 bag(s)
- frozen hash browns
- 3 slice
- 1 tsp
- frank's hot sauce(or your own favorite)
- 4 Tbsp
- your favorite salsa
- 1 Tbsp
- cooking oil, if needed
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper
- avocado, chopped
How to Make New Mexico Breakfast Scramble
- 1Cut bacon slices in half and cook in skillet, medium heat.
Fry till crisp. Remove from pan onto paper towel and crumble. Save drippings ii pan to cook hash browns.
- 2While bacon is cooking, add eggs together with salt, pepper and hot sauce. Whip to scramble the eggs. Add avocado chunks to eggs and stir to combine.
- 3Add frozen hash browns to drippings in pan, adding oil if you feel it necessary.
- 4Cook hash browns till almost crisp. Add egg mixture and crumbled bacon to pan.
- 5Scramble mixture together until eggs are set.
- 6Place eggs on dish and add 2 tablespoons (or more depending on your personal preference) on top of scrambled mixture.
- 7Great served with fruit on the side.