Egg Muffins, Personalized
- 6 large
- 2 Tbsp
- milk (can use lactose-free milk)
- salt & pepper
- bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- chicken (or turkey, ham) chopped small
- italian (or breakfast blend) sausage, cooked & crumbled
- onion, chopped small
- bell pepper (red/green), chopped small
- tomatoes, chopped small
- spinach, chopped
- mushrooms, chopped small (raw or sauteed)
- green chilies, chopped small
- ricotta cheese
- cheddar (or other variety) shredded
- or add any other ingredients your taste buds are craving
USE SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, AS DESIRED:
How to Make Egg Muffins, Personalized
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Add ingredients of your choice to muffin tin (hint: personalize each one to everyone's liking)
- 4Mix well the eggs, milk, and salt & pepper.
- 5Pour the egg mixture over the other ingredients in each muffin well, filling about 3/4 full.
- 6Place muffin pan in the center of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are light brown, puffy, and the eggs are set.
- 7Let muffins cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Loosen gently with knife around the sides if needed.
- 8Eat immediately or let cool completely and store in plastic bag in refrigerator.
- 9The Egg Muffins can be reheated in the microwave for 30-35 seconds.