- 12.5 oz pkgs pepperidge farms apple turnovers, baked as directed and cooled
- 2 c
- 1% milk
- 1 c
- light cream
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make Easy apple-cheddar breakfast bake
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish w/ cooking spray. Cut the cooled turnovers into pieces. Place pieces in bottom of dish.
- 2In lg bowl, whisk together milk, cream and eggs. In small bowl, mix together cheese and bacon. Pour milk mix over turnovers. Sprinkle w/ cheese mix.
- 3Bake 50 mins, or until set.