Chile Relleno Casserole Sherry Blizzard's
- 1 large
- whole green chile, canned (or 12 fresh roasted and peeled)
- 2 lb
- cheddar or monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 c
- eggs, beaten
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
How to Make Chile Relleno Casserole Sherry Blizzard's
- 1Lightly oil a 9x13 baking dish. (I like pyrex glass)
- 2Lightly oil the bottom and sides of the pan. You will be building alternate layers of chile, cheese, chile, cheese and topping it with the wet ingredients.
- 3In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add bisquick and salt. Pour over the top of the chile cheese layers.
- 4Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until hot and bubbly and center is set.