Zucchini & Crushed Pineapple Bread
Note~ When making mini loafs, one loaf cut into 8 pieces is 2 Weight Watcher Plus points.
3 cwhite whole wheat flour, or whatever you have on hand
2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 clight brown sugar
1 capplesauce, unsweetened
1 can(s)crushed pineapple 8 oz. can *undrained*
2 cshredded zucchini
How to Make Zucchini & Crushed Pineapple Bread
- Preheat your oven to 350* and grease two regular size loaf pans or four mini.
- In a large bowl mix together all of your dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder,
- In a smaller bowl mix together the eggs, and applesauce until well combined, pour egg mixture into the dry ingredients, mix until combined
- Add in the undrained crushed pinapple and the shredded zucchini, stir until all ingredients are fully incorporated
- Carefully pour bread batter into prepared pans filling only until 3/4 of the way full, bake 1 hour for regular loaves or 30-40 minutes for mini loafs, make sure middle is done!
- Let bread stand 10 minutes in pan and then invert it to a cooling rack, making sure to losen all sides of the pan before inverting to eliminate it sticking and tearing apart. Serve warm, left overs are best kept in the refrigerator.