3 call purpose flour
3 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
3/4 cfinely chopped pecans
2 csugar (granulated)
1 cvegetable oil
2 tspvanilla extract
2 cshredded zucchini
1 8oz. can(s)crushed pineapple (well drained)
How to Make Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients and pecans. Set aside.
- Beat eggs lightly in a large mixing bowl. Add sugar, oil and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
- Stir in zucchini and pineapple.
- Add dry ingredients to the mixing bowl, stirring only until moist. (Over mixing this step will result in a heavy, dry, and compact bread!).
- Spoon batter into 2 well greased (I use shortening)and floured (sides too) loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees 1 hour or until done. ( I use a toothpick inserted in the center and watch for the sides to pull away from the pan a little).
- Cool 10 minutes in pan. Turn out on wire rack and cool completely. Enjoy!!