★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 csugar, i prefer cane sugar for baking
2 cor 3 medium shredded zucchini
1 ccanola oil
2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
2 tspcinnamon, ground
1/2 tspnutmeg, freshly grated is nice
1/4 tspcloves, ground
3 cunbleached white flour
1/2 cchopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make Zucchini Bread
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease (not oil), bottoms only of 2 bread pans.
- In a large bowl beat eggs until foamy, stir in sugar, zucchini, oil and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well. Add nuts.
- Pour into pans. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, turn out onto wire racks. Enjoy
- High Altitude: 5000 ft - reduce soda to 3/4 tsp.