Tropical Paradise Quick Bread
2 call purpose white flour
1 cgranulated sugar
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 cbananas, mashed
1 Tbsporange rind, grated
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspalmond extract
1 cflaked coconut
1/2 cpecans, chopped
1/2 cpineapple, drained
How to Make Tropical Paradise Quick Bread
- Preheat overn to 350 degrees
- Grease bottom of 5x9 loaf pan
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in butter, eggs, milk, banans,coconut, pineapple, orange rind, vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Beat on low speed until all ingredients are moistened.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in Pineapple and coconut.
- Pour into a prepared pan and bake for 70 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the bread.
- When ready, immediately remove the bread from the pan an onto a plate.
- Cool completely before slicing.