Those Coconut Pecan Rolls
The results are pure heaven. Every time my grandsons came over if the bread machine was running they would ask me if it was "those" rolls they just devoured the whole batch in one sitting.
This comes from book Bread Machine Magic
- 7/8 c
- buttermilk or 3 tbs dry buttermilk powder and 7/8 cup water
- 1 large
- 3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 4 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp
- active dry yeast
- 16 oz
- can coconut pecan frosting
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Those Coconut Pecan Rolls
- 1Place everything in the bread pan except for chopped pecans and frosting.
- 2Turn machine on, and when it beeps that the dough is made, take dough out and turn a floured counter top.
- 3Gently stretch and roll into a 20 inch rope.
- 4Spread frosting on bottom of a 9x13 pan, sprinkle pecans on top.
- 5With a sharp knife divide dough into 12 pieces, then roll into a ball. Place into the prepared pan, cover and let rise in a warm place.
- 6A good hint to rise is to turn oven on to warm setting, let heat 2 min, then turn off. Place pan in warmed oven and let rise until doubled maybe 45 minutes.
- 7Preheat oven to 350 degrees, bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Invert to serving dish, and don't worry about leftovers, you won't have any