Those Coconut Pecan Rolls
The results are pure heaven. Every time my grandsons came over if the bread machine was running they would ask me if it was "those" rolls they just devoured the whole batch in one sitting.
This comes from book Bread Machine Magic
7/8 cbuttermilk or 3 tbs dry buttermilk powder and 7/8 cup water
3 call purpose flour
1/4 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspactive dry yeast
16 ozcan coconut pecan frosting
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Those Coconut Pecan Rolls
- Place everything in the bread pan except for chopped pecans and frosting.
- Turn machine on, and when it beeps that the dough is made, take dough out and turn a floured counter top.
- Gently stretch and roll into a 20 inch rope.
- Spread frosting on bottom of a 9x13 pan, sprinkle pecans on top.
- With a sharp knife divide dough into 12 pieces, then roll into a ball. Place into the prepared pan, cover and let rise in a warm place.
- A good hint to rise is to turn oven on to warm setting, let heat 2 min, then turn off. Place pan in warmed oven and let rise until doubled maybe 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Invert to serving dish, and don't worry about leftovers, you won't have any