SWEET BUTTERMILK CORNBREAD
How to Make SWEET BUTTERMILK CORNBREAD
- 1Melt butter and stir in sugar, quickly add eggs and beat until blended.
- 2Combine buttermilk and baking soda.
- 3Stir buttermilk mixture into butter,sugar and egg mixture.
- 4Stir in cornmeal,flour and salt until well blended and few lumps remain.
- 5Pour into pan and bake at 350 for 25-40 minutes....or until toothpick comes out clean. I know this is a big gap in time but every oven runs differently and I don't want you to risk over cooking it so start checking it at 25 minutes please.