Sugar Donuts from Canned Biscuits
How to Make Sugar Donuts from Canned Biscuits
- Heat cooking oil in a small skillet
- In a shallow dish, mix sugar and cinnamon well.
- Seperate biscuits and cut 1" hole in the center with a cookie cutter (we use a water bottle lid). Save cut out holes for cooking
- Drop 3 or 4 biscuits into hot oil and cook until golden brown. Flip them over and cook opposite side. Do the same thing with the holes.
- Remove from oil and dredge in the sugar mixture and put on a seperate plate to cool.
- Note: You could also coat with powdered sugar.