Sugar Donuts from Canned Biscuits
How to Make Sugar Donuts from Canned Biscuits
- 1Heat cooking oil in a small skillet
- 2In a shallow dish, mix sugar and cinnamon well.
- 3Seperate biscuits and cut 1" hole in the center with a cookie cutter (we use a water bottle lid). Save cut out holes for cooking
- 4Drop 3 or 4 biscuits into hot oil and cook until golden brown. Flip them over and cook opposite side. Do the same thing with the holes.
- 5Remove from oil and dredge in the sugar mixture and put on a seperate plate to cool.
- 6Note: You could also coat with powdered sugar.