Slimmed Down Banana Bread
If anyone has a lucky guess that works let me know! The site allows editing of recipes but not deleting.
How to Make Slimmed Down Banana Bread
- Grease 2 loaf pans and preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine bananas and eggs.
- Add egg/banana to the dry ingredients all at once, stirring gently just to combine. Do not over mix or it’ll be tough.
- Divide the batter between the two loaf pans as evenly as you can, smoothing the top. Bake at 350 for about 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean if you poke the bread with it.
- Let cool in pan. You can serve the same day, but the flavor improves if you wrap tightly and store overnight. Banana bread keeps well and also freezes well.