Quick Banana Bread
- 1- 8oz pkg
- softened cream cheese
- 1 c
- sugar, or equivalent sugar substitute
- 1 c
- mashed ripe banana
- 2 large
- 2 c
- 1 to 1 1/2 c
- nuts, chopped strawberries, blueberries, or chips of your choice (opt)
How to Make Quick Banana Bread
- 1Cream together cheese and sugar til light, beat in bananas and eggs. Stir in biscuit mix and any extras. Stir til moistened and any large clumps of the mix are broken up.
- 2Turn into greased 9x5x3" loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 60 to 65 min or til toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 min, then turn out to rack and cool thoroughly.
- 3Great with butter or schmear!