Pumpkin Dessert Bread
How to Make Pumpkin Dessert Bread
- 1Sift together flour, baking soda,salt, and cinnamon. Place in a large bowl.
- 2Make a well in the center and add sugar, pumpkin, beaten eggs, cooking oil, and nuts.
- 3Stir carefully just enough to dampen all dry ingredients. Pour into 2 loaf pans 9x1/2x5x2. Bake one hour at 350 degrees.
- 4let cool 5 minutes run butter knife around sides , turn out on wire racks.
- 5When cool I drizzled with butter frosting, (It just looked like it needed it)