Pumpkin Dessert Bread
1 tspbaking soda
4 largeeggs (beaten)
1 1/4 ccooking oil (i used butter)
1/2 cchopped nuts
How to Make Pumpkin Dessert Bread
- Sift together flour, baking soda,salt, and cinnamon. Place in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add sugar, pumpkin, beaten eggs, cooking oil, and nuts.
- Stir carefully just enough to dampen all dry ingredients. Pour into 2 loaf pans 9x1/2x5x2. Bake one hour at 350 degrees.
- let cool 5 minutes run butter knife around sides , turn out on wire racks.
- When cool I drizzled with butter frosting, (It just looked like it needed it)