Pumpkin Apple Bread
2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspsalt
1 cvegetable oil
1/2 capple juice (or water)
1 largeapple, peeled, cored & diced
How to Make Pumpkin Apple Bread
- Grease 2 loaf pans. Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, beat together oil, eggs, pumpkin, apple juice, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add the dry mixture into the wet mixture, beating well. Fold in apples.
- Divide batter evenly between both pans. Bake 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.