Norma's Zucchini Bread
1 1/2 cbrown sugar
3/4 cvegetable oil
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
3/4 tspbaking powder
2 cgrated zucchini (unpealed)
1 cchopped walnuts
1 cshredded coconut (optional)
How to Make Norma's Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepair one large loaf pan or two small loaf pans by greasing with shortening and adding flour to coat pan or pans. (add flour and hold pan over sink or trash can and turn while patting sides to evenly cover all sides)Set aside.
- Beat eggs, brown sugar and oil with mixer. Sift flour, baking powder,baking soda,salt and cinnamon into a bowl.
- Add to liquids and beat until smooth.
- Add Zucchini, chopped walnuts and vanuilla and mix well.
- Pour into prepard pan or pans and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick stuck into center of bread comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let stand for ten minutes. Turn out onto wired rack to cool.
- Serve with your favorite butter or apple sauce.