Norma's Cherry Eggnog Quick Bread
1 call purpose flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/2 tspground nutmeg
1 1/4 cprepared dairy eggnog
6 Tbspmelted butter, cooled
2eggs, slightly beaten
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 cchopped pecans
1/2 ccandied red or green cherries (or both if desired)
How to Make Norma's Cherry Eggnog Quick Bread
- Preheat oven to 35 and greese three 5 1/2 X 3 inch mini loaf pans and set asde
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and nutmeg in large bowl.
- Stir in eggnog, melted butter, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggnog mixture to flour mixture and mix just until all ingredients are moistened.
- Stir in pecans and cherries and spoon into prepared pans.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden toothpic inserted in the centers comes out clean.
- Remove pans from oven and cool in pans for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans and place on wire rack to cool.
- Store tightly wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature. When cooled; place pretty red and green ribbons around each loaf and give as gifts to your famiy and friends.