Norma's Cherry Eggnog Quick Bread
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 c
- prepared dairy eggnog
- 6 Tbsp
- melted butter, cooled
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/2 c
- candied red or green cherries (or both if desired)
How to Make Norma's Cherry Eggnog Quick Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 35 and greese three 5 1/2 X 3 inch mini loaf pans and set asde
- 2Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and nutmeg in large bowl.
- 3Stir in eggnog, melted butter, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- 4Add eggnog mixture to flour mixture and mix just until all ingredients are moistened.
- 5Stir in pecans and cherries and spoon into prepared pans.
- 6Place pan in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden toothpic inserted in the centers comes out clean.
- 7Remove pans from oven and cool in pans for 15 minutes.
- 8Remove from pans and place on wire rack to cool.
- 9Store tightly wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature. When cooled; place pretty red and green ribbons around each loaf and give as gifts to your famiy and friends.