Mom's Banana Bread
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 2/3 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
3mashed, ripe bananas (i use blackened bananas)
1/4 tspbaking powder
How to Make Mom's Banana Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350º and grease a loaf pan.
- Mix sugar and butter together.
- Stir in eggs.
- Add the mashed bananas and water, then stir.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients until moistened and well mixed.
- Bake for an hour, checking with a cake tester frequently. Depending on your oven, it may cook faster. My bread was ready in about 40 minutes, whereas it takes my mother about an hour to bake. Enjoy!