- 1 small can(s)
- pillsbury biscuits, 10 count
- sugar/cinnamon mix (jarred or make your own according to your tastes but approximately 2 parts sugar to 1 part cinnamon)
- 3/4 pkg
- of 8 oz. cream cheese block
- 1/4 stick
- melted butter/margarine
How to Make Mini cinnamon & sugar rolls
- 1Start by cubing the cream cheese into approximate tsp size squares. Cut each biscuit in half and flatten it between your fingers making it more of a round shape. Shake a little cinnamon/sugar combo on top of the biscuit then add the dollop of cream cheese. Fold the biscuit up around the cream cheese so it is sealed. Roll it in melted butter and sprinkle more cinnamon and sugar mixture on it and then place in mini muffin tins to bake. You could just put them in a small round pan side by side if you don't have a mini muffin tin. Then you would just serve them by pulling apart.
- 2Bake at the temp. recommended on the biscuit can for a couple of minutes less then the time recommended for standard biscuits. Just watch them after about 6 minutes to make sure they don't burn. These are so good for a snack any time of day or for a breakfast treat.