Marilyn's Cinnamon Rolls
If you make the cinnamon rolls, top with your favorite icing!
How to Make Marilyn's Cinnamon Rolls
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside.
- Heat butter, salt, sugar and milk to melt/dissolve.
- Add 1 cup flour and the beaten eggs to the above butter mixture while still warm.
- Add yeast mixture. Mix well. Add 4-5 cups flour- so it doesn't stick.
Knead about 10 minutes. Put in warm, greased bowl in warm place for 20 minutes.
- After setting for 20 minutes, cut into 2 pieces. Wrap/cover and set in refrigerator for 2-48 hours. Let sit out 10-15 minutes. Roll out each piece into a rectangle, spread soft butter over entire surface, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Roll up jelly roll style. Cut into desired size rolls and place in pan. If you want to make caramel rolls add caramel mixture to bottom of 9x13 pan, then place cut rolls on top. Let rise 10 minutes.
- Bake 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes on the bottom rack.