Low -Fat Pumpkin Bread
1 cpumpkin, canned or cooked
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1/2 cplain low-fat yogurt
3/4 call-purpose flour
3/4 cwhole wheat flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 craisins or chopped nuts
How to Make Low -Fat Pumpkin Bread
- stir in the nuts or raisins. Here At Home I Put 1/2 And 1/2 nuts and raisins.
- pour into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- in a preheated 350* oven
- bake for 45-50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. check for doneness after 40 minutes.
- cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- this recipe can also be baked in 2 mini-loaf pans.
- 105 calories;
2 grams fats,
17% calories from fat; 0 mg cholesterol.