Kimi's Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Bread Pudding
2 c2% milk
2/3 cbrown sugar
1/4 ccinnamon/sugar mixture
1/4 tspground nutmeg
1 tsppure vanilla extract
6cinnamon raisin bagels
1 cchopped pecans
3/4 can(s)cream cheese frosting
How to Make Kimi's Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a sauce pan pour milk and let heat till a film appears, add butter and stir until melted. When butter is melted take off the stove top and let cool.
- On a cutting board cut up bagels in medium sized pieces. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar coating well. Place in large bowl. Set aside.
- I another bowl combine eggs, brown sugar, ground nutmeg, & vanilla. Beat with a whisk for 1 minute.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, lightly spray with Pam.
In the bowl with the bread add milk mixture, egg mixture, cranraisns, nuts and mix till all liquid is well distributed and soaked in.
- Pour bread in the 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes. When bread is done, immediatetly pour 3/4 of a can of the frosting and spread all over the bread pudding. Eat warm or cool...either way it is so good!!