Ice Cream Bread .... Seriously!
I just found this recipe on the internet. Wow! This is crazy! The one in the picture is made with Ben & Jerry's Mud Pie ice cream, which is "Chocolate & Coffee Liqueur Ice Creams with a Chocolate Cookie Swirl."
The recipe is from The Newlyweds Blog newlyweds-blog.com/...ce-cream-bread
The photo is mine. :)
2 cice cream - use whatever flavor suits your fancy!
1 1/2 cself-rising flour
·(to make self rising flour: for each 1 cup all-purpose flour, add 1 1/4 tsp baking soda + 1/4 tsp salt)
How to Make Ice Cream Bread .... Seriously!
- ** Get creative with this! Try different flavors of ice cream. The bolder the ice cream flavor, the better the bread! (Picture above is bread made with Ben & Jerry's Mud Pie ice cream)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Soften ice cream (If using the microwave, soften the ice cream in 15 sec increments until just soft enough to blend into flour)
- Mix just until all flour is incorporated. Spoon into greased & floured loaf pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 mins, or until bread tests done with a toothpick.
- Cool, slice & serve.
- Makes 1 regular loaf OR 3-mini loaves.