Honey Glazed Cornbread
This recipe can be doubled, and baked in a 9x13.
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/3 cvegetable oil
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1 1/4 cmilk
How to Make Honey Glazed Cornbread
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x9 baking dish.
- Stir together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Pour in the oil, melted butter, honey, beaten eggs, and milk.
- Stir just enough to moisten.
- Pour into greased dish and bake 45 min. Test with toothpick.
- GLAZE...in a sauce pan, simmer 1/4 c butter and 1/4 c of honey together until combined. Pour over hot cornbread.