Grandma's Baked Donuts
This recipe was given to me by my Grandma years ago.
I like rolling the donuts in either powdered sugar or cinnamon and sugar .
2 csifted all purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
2eggs ; beaten
How to Make Grandma's Baked Donuts
- Sift together the flour , baking powder , salt , nutmeg and sugar.
- Mix together beaten eggs with milk and the oil ; Add ALL at once to the flour mixture and blend well.
- Add raisins to the dough mixture.
- Turn out onto a floured surface , knead lightly.
- NOTE : If the dough is sticky , add small amounts of flour until the right consistency to roll , but not to much you don't want a stiff dough.
- Roll to 1/2" thickness and use a donut cutter ' Place on a greased cookie sheet ; brush with the melted butter.
- Bake @ 375° for 10-15 minutes . Cool and roll in powdered sugar.