How to Make Gorilla Bread
- Grease a bundt pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Melt butter and brown sugar; set aside.
- Press biscuits out with fingers and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar in the center with a cube of cream cheese. Wrap and seal dough around cream cheese.
- Place 1/2 of prepared buscuits in pan and sprinkle with some cinnamon sugar. Pour 1/2 the melted butter over biscuits.
- Layer remaining biscuits on top. Pour remaining butter and cinnamon sugar on buscuits.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes. Invert over a plate while still warm.