Go To Banana Bread
I have also baked this recipe in mini loaf pans too. Turns out great!
How to Make Go To Banana Bread
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease your loaf pan.
- 2Mix the mashed bananas and the eggs together in a large bowl. Add the vanilla, and stir.
- 3Stir in the flour, sugar, salt, and the baking soda.
If you are adding walnuts, add them now, and blend.
- 4Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
Bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Remove from pan, and cool on a rack.
- 6So delicious served warm with butter!
This bread stays moist for days, so good with your morning coffee! Enjoy