Frozen Strawberry Cheese Cake
How to Make Frozen Strawberry Cheese Cake
- 1. Crush the biscuits, add the melted butter, and mix them well. After that, press the biscuits in the model substrate, and then put them in the fridge to freeze until turning hard.
- 2. Put the strawberry in the fruit pulping machine, and soak the gelatin in ice water.
- 3. Squeeze the moisture after the gelation soaked, melting it without water.
- 4. Cut the cream cheese into small pieces, and put it in the room temperature to be softness or use the microwave heating for 30 seconds to make it soft.
- 5. Stir it until no particles, adding some sugar in it, and mix uniformly, at the same time, add lemon juice, strawberry mud, the melt gelatin and mix quickly.
- 6. Make the whipped cream well, add the cheese paste and mix into the model, smooth the surface. Melt the right amount of chocolate in the pastry bag, and squeezed into the surface of the cake.
- 7. Use a toothpick to draw lines. Refrigerate it for 3 hours, because frozen taste better.