Fannie Flagg's Marmalade Nut Bread
3 call purpose flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/2 cvegetable oil
1/2 corange marmalade
1 Tbspgrated orange rind
1 cchopped pecans (or walnuts)
How to Make Fannie Flagg's Marmalade Nut Bread
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 9x5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients is a bowl. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except nuts, mixing well.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir just until moistened. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 60-70 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on wire rack.