1 cprepared eggnog
2 tsprum extract
1 cwhite sugar
1 creal butter
2 1/4 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspfreshly grated nutmeg
1 1/4 tsppure vanilla extract
How to Make EGGNOG QUICK BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the bottom of a regular 9"x5" loaf pan, or three of the smaller 3"x5" loaf pans.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- Beat eggs.
- Blend together the beaten eggs, eggnog, rum extract, sugar, vanilla and butter.
- Bake until tester inserted into the center comes out clean. For regular loaf pans this should take about 40-60 minutes. For the smaller loaf pans, this should take about 35-40 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Cool completely, wrap tightly and store refrigerated.