Easy Banana Bread
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
4over-ripe bananas mashed
2eggs (room temperature)
1/2 csafflower oil
3/4 cgreek yogurt
How to Make Easy Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease well 9×5 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, sugar and salt.
- In a medium bowl mix together mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla, oil and Greek yogurt. Now add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir just until combined.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan. Bake in the center of the oven for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before inverting. Place on a wire rack to cool. Cool completely before slicing.