Dark Chocolate Banana Bread
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 cdark cocoa
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cchopped pecans or walnuts
3overripe bananas, mashed well
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Dark Chocolate Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar together. Add in eggs, one at a time until well combined. Mix in milk, vanilla extract, and mashed banana.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until mixed. Stir in chopped nuts.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 8-inch loaf pans.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 miin -1 hour.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto rack and cool completely.