Cinnamon Zucchini Bread
How to Make Cinnamon Zucchini Bread
- 1Beat together eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla. Add in the zucchini and beat.
- 2Add the salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat well. Beat in flour, 1 cup at a time.
- 3Pour into 2 well greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 45-55 minutes until a toothpick insterted in center comes out clean.
- 4Cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then remove and cool on wire racks.
- 5*For a variation, add 1 cup of either chopped nuts, chopped dates, raisins, chocolate chips, or a combination of 2, equaling 1 cup.