Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
I usually use my kitchen aid for everything, but this turns out better if you mix it my hand.
3over ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 cmelted butter
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspcream of tartar
·dash of salt
1 1/2 cflour
FOR THE SWIRL
How to Make Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour 9x5 loaf pan.
- Mix together bananas, butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. sprinkle baking soda, tartar, and salt over mixture. Gently stir in flour till everything is moistened.
- In a small dish, mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Add half of the batter to loaf pan and then sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon-sugar mixture over the batter. Add the rest of the batter and then sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon-sugar on top
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean