Cinnamon Marshmallow Puffs
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- marshmallows (be sure they are fresh and not hard)
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted (can use margarine)
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar (may have to add more to get a glaze consistency)
- 2 tsp
- milk (can use cream or half & half or dried milk)
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract or almond extract
How to Make Cinnamon Marshmallow Puffs
- 1Preheat oven 375.
Grease or spray 8 cup muffin tin
Melt butter and put in a small bowl
Mix Cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl (save 1 - 2 tbsp to sprinkle on )puffs after the glazing has been drizzled on the puffs).
Mix 1 Tbsp melted butter, milk, vanilla or almond extract, powdered sugar. This should be a glazing consistency. If it's too thick to drizzle then just add a bit more milk or if it's too runny add a bit more powdered sugar.
- 7When marshmallow puffs are golden brown remove from the oven. While still hot carefully remove from the muffin tin onto a rack (you might want to have some wax paper under the rack since there will be some sticky melted marshmallow that will drip onto the counter). While the puffs are still hot and on the rack, drizzle the glaze on the puffs. Immediately sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar on the glaze. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving. You can easily make ahead of time. Reheat at a low heat (maybe 200 to 250 for a few minutes before serving). We have even frozen and thawed and reheated. This recipe can be easily be double or tripled.