Cinnamon Bread - Diabetic/Carb Friendly
1 cstevia in the raw
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspground cinnamon
3/4 tspmorton lite salt
1 cbuttermilk powder
1/4 ccanola oil
2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cpecans, chopped (optional) i used them
3 Tbspstevia in the raw
1/2 tspground cinnamon
2 tspicbinb stick
1/4 cchopped pecans (optional) i used them
How to Make Cinnamon Bread - Diabetic/Carb Friendly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease one 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In large mixing bowl add the first 10 ingredients, beat 3 minutes.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan. Smooth top.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of Stevia, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 2 tsp of ICBINB, mixing until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over smoothed batter. Using knife, cut in a light swirling motion to give a marbled effect. (sprinkle top with 1/4 cup pecans)
- Bake for about 50 minutes. Test with toothpick. When inserted it should come out clean. Remove bread from pan to rack to cool.
- You can glaze with a simple confectioners' sugar, cream and vanilla mixture. (the below information does not take this glaze into consideration)
- Calories: 158
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
Net Carb: 6.5g