Cindy's Pumpkin Bread
WET INGREDIENTS MIXTURE
1 csalad oil
1 can(s)pumpkin puree
3 1/2 call-purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspfresh ground nutmeg
1 tspground allspice
1/2 tspground cloves
How to Make Cindy's Pumpkin Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 9"-5" loaf pans.
- Cream sugar and oil until thoroughly combined.
- Add the beaten eggs and pumpkin. Mix well.
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the batter, alternating with the water.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaves comes out clean,
- Let the loaves cool for ten minutes. Then, remove the loaves from the pans to cool on a rack.
- Wrap the cooled loaves in clear plastic wrap. Allow the loaves to "bloom" a few hours from serving.