Bonny Berry Bread
I found this recipe in an old cook book from 1965.
It was originally posted by a teacher named :
Mrs. Edith Oliveira from Pahala , Hawaii.
You can change the fruit pie filling to any flavor you wish . I've done it in strawberry filling and it was great .
This is a net picture.
How to Make Bonny Berry Bread
- Cream butter and sugar ; beat in egg. Blend in milk.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Spread 1/2 the batter in a greased 8x8x2" pan.
- Cover with 3/4 the fruit pie filling.
- Spread with remaining batter , Top with remaining berries.
- Bake @ 375° oven for 30-40 minutes.