Banana Nut Bread (REVISED)-Connie's
A dear friend gave me this recipe years ago. It's one of the many breads I make for friends at Christmas. Easy and delicious. This recipe makes two loaves of bread. Enjoy!
How to Make Banana Nut Bread (REVISED)-Connie's
- Cream together Shortening and sugar,
- Add eggs, bananas and nuts to mixture.
- In a different large bowl, sift flour baking soda & salt.
- Add creamed mixture to the flour mixture and mix well.
Add to lightly greased and two floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- After baking, place on a cooling rack.
- Once completely cooled, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Enjoy!