How to Make banana bread
- In a large glass bowl, microwave a stick of butter about 1 minute to liquify it.
- Add the sugar and stir with fork.
- Add the eggs and mix thoroughly. (I use 3 eggs)
- Add bananas (Ripe ones work better) and mush into the mixture. (I use 3 or 4 bananas)
- After mixture is smooth, add Flour, Salt, Baking Soda and Baking Powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Add crushed walnuts and add raisins.
- Pour into one or two greased, (I use Pam), metal bread pans, depending on how thick you want the bread to be. (I use 2 pans usually)
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees F. for an hour to hour and a half.... i go by smell and by if the knife i poke into the bread shows if there is uncooked batter inside or not.
- Let cool for a little bit, cut up and enjoy!