Amish Cinnamon Bread
How to Make Amish Cinnamon Bread
- Grease two 9x5 loft pans. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together Butter, 2 cups of sugar, and eggs. Then add in milk, flour, and baking soda and mix well.
- Put 1/4 of batter in each loft pan.
- Mix together 2/3 cup of sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle 3/4 of mixture over the two loft pans. Then pour the rest of bread mix in the loft pans. Sprinkle the last of the sugar mix over top of each loft and then swirl with a butter knife.
- Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes until done or until toothpick poke in the middle comes out clean. Cool for 20 minutes before you remove bread. Cut and enjoy!