A healthier version of Banana Nut Bread
The brown sugar and vanilla gives it a bit more flavor, and the egg substitute keeps the fat content and our cholesterol numbers down.
Makes 3 loaves = 10 slices per loaf. Make one for your family and give two away!
6 WW Points Plus per slice!
How to Make A healthier version of Banana Nut Bread
- 2Place shortening, sugars, egg beaters, and vanilla into bowl with bananas and blend with a hand mixer until thoroughly blended.
- 4Scrape sides of bowl as you go.
- 5Add chopped pecans last and stir into mixture thoroughly.
- 7Bake at 275 - 300 degrees for at least 1 hour. Insert toothpick into center of loaf to determine if done. If still wet, bake a little longer.
- 8Each slice is 6 Weight Watcher's POINT PLUS