Tamed Savory Brunch Biscuits!
We went a little wild with this recipe and the results are outstanding! The first bite confirmed a winner! Butter or jam not needed.
1 largefresh from the butcher case, bratwurst, casing removed
½ cred onion, chopped
¼-½ cmezzetta brand tamed jalapenos (in the pickle section) do not be afraid ~ these are not hot at all!
½ tspeach: salt & pepper
¾ calmond flour
1 Tbspaluminum free baking powder
2 ozgoat milk brie cheese
How to Make Tamed Savory Brunch Biscuits!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Saute' sausage, onions and Jalapenos until sausage is browned and onions are soft. Make sure to break the sausage small bits. Take off the heat and let cool.
- In the meantime add almond flour, salt, pepper and baking powder to a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs. Then add the cheese bits and stir. Add to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add cooled sausage mixture and combine.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a large cookie sheet.
- Place BIG scoops of mixture onto the pan. Not too close together. They do spread a little.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes. Remove and try not to eat them all before they're cooled off.
- Store in refrigerator or freeze.