Onion Garlic Beer Bread
If you want to use 3 cup of self rising flour it works just as good! Just omit the Baking Powder and the Salt! Otherwise follow as directed.
I love to make this when I make a stew or something with a gravy.
I do hope you enjoy!!
3 call purpose flour
6 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspsalt
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 can(s)beer any flavor (darker beers will make it stronger)
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/2 cgreen onions chopped
1 tspcrushed garlic
How to Make Onion Garlic Beer Bread
- This is very simple! PreHeat the oven to 375.
Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl
- Add green onion and garlic and being the mixer
- slowly add the beer. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan. pour butter over the top. Bake for 50 minutes!
- Once it has that yummy golden brown look take it out of the oven and let it set 10 minutes to soak up the rest of the butter.
Cool on a wire rack. Slice and enjoy!
On a personal note* make this bread when no one is home otherwise it will be gone in minutes!! :)