Onion Garlic Beer Bread
If you want to use 3 cup of self rising flour it works just as good! Just omit the Baking Powder and the Salt! Otherwise follow as directed.
I love to make this when I make a stew or something with a gravy.
I do hope you enjoy!!
- 3 c
- all purpose flour
- 6 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 can(s)
- beer any flavor (darker beers will make it stronger)
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- green onions chopped
- 1 tsp
- crushed garlic
How to Make Onion Garlic Beer Bread
- 1This is very simple! PreHeat the oven to 375.
Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl
- 2Add green onion and garlic and being the mixer
- 3slowly add the beer. Mix well.
- 4Pour into a greased loaf pan. pour butter over the top. Bake for 50 minutes!
- 5Once it has that yummy golden brown look take it out of the oven and let it set 10 minutes to soak up the rest of the butter.
Cool on a wire rack. Slice and enjoy!
On a personal note* make this bread when no one is home otherwise it will be gone in minutes!! :)