- cubed or thinly sliced shaved ham
- mozzarella cheese-shredded
- provolone cheese-shredded
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 clove
- garlic minced fine
- drained pineapple chunks
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- chopped crispy bacon
How to Make Hawaiian Pizza Pockets
- 1Set aside Ham, Shredded Cheeses and Crispy bacon.
Pre heat oven to recommended temp on crescent roll package.
Roll out crescent rolls. I didn't give any measurement on the main ingredients-make as many as you like or have on hand for.
- 2In a saute pan, saute butter, garlic, pineapple chunks and italian seasoning. I like the infusion of flavor by adding the pineapple to this mix.
- 3Assemble roll ups.
Place a small dollop of pineapple mix,layer cheese and a piece of ham along with crumbled bacon on crescents and roll up.
place seam side down on cookie sheet and bake until golden and bubbly.
The bacon really makes this dish special. This can also be made as "whole" pizza's by rolling out crescents on a cookie sheet and pressing the seams together. Or, just by pizza dough-same result!