I'll post a picture next time i make it ;)
How to Make Guacamole Bread
- Combine your flour, yeast, salt, honey and seasoning mix together in a bowl.
- Mash your avacoda with your egg and oil. Stir in the buttermilk.
- Combine the two mixtures and knead the dough for about 10-minutes, adding more flour if necessary (i usually do not have to).
- Cover and let rise for about 45-minutes.
- Knock the dough back, roll out into a two rectangles (or therabouts, perfection is not necessary), roll up into a loaf shapes and place in a greased/sprayed loaf pans. (Alternatively, you can make 24-rolls out of this).
- Let rise for another 45-minutes in a warm place.
- Preheat your oven to 400F the last 15-minutes of your dough's rising time.
- Bake the loaves for about 35-minutes, or until nice and brown and sounds hollow when you tap on the bottom. (for rolls, bake for about 20-minutes or so)
- Brush melted butter over the top and enjoy!