I'll post a picture next time i make it ;)
How to Make Guacamole Bread
- 1Combine your flour, yeast, salt, honey and seasoning mix together in a bowl.
- 2Mash your avacoda with your egg and oil. Stir in the buttermilk.
- 3Combine the two mixtures and knead the dough for about 10-minutes, adding more flour if necessary (i usually do not have to).
- 4Cover and let rise for about 45-minutes.
- 5Knock the dough back, roll out into a two rectangles (or therabouts, perfection is not necessary), roll up into a loaf shapes and place in a greased/sprayed loaf pans. (Alternatively, you can make 24-rolls out of this).
- 6Let rise for another 45-minutes in a warm place.
- 7Preheat your oven to 400F the last 15-minutes of your dough's rising time.
- 8Bake the loaves for about 35-minutes, or until nice and brown and sounds hollow when you tap on the bottom. (for rolls, bake for about 20-minutes or so)
- 9Brush melted butter over the top and enjoy!