Grab a Crab Toasties
2pre-split english muffins
1 can(s)(6 oz) crabmeat, rinsed, drained and flaked
2 smallgreen onions, finely chopped
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 Tbspbutter or margarine
4 slicecolby cheese (or your favorite cheese)
How to Make Grab a Crab Toasties
- Combine first four ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Lightly toast English muffin halves; spread with butter or margarine.
- Divide crabmeat mixture evenly over muffin halves; spread to within 1/4" of edges.
- Top with cheese. Place sandwiches on baking sheet and broil 6 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly hot.
- If you want to make smaller appetizers, cut each half into fourths.