Grab a Crab Toasties
- pre-split english muffins
- 1 can(s)
- (6 oz) crabmeat, rinsed, drained and flaked
- 1/2 c
- 2 small
- green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 4 slice
- colby cheese (or your favorite cheese)
How to Make Grab a Crab Toasties
- 1Combine first four ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- 2Lightly toast English muffin halves; spread with butter or margarine.
- 3Divide crabmeat mixture evenly over muffin halves; spread to within 1/4" of edges.
- 4Top with cheese. Place sandwiches on baking sheet and broil 6 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly hot.
- 5If you want to make smaller appetizers, cut each half into fourths.