★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4 cwarm water
1/2 cquick oats
1/2 chot milk
3/4 cpureed or canned solid pumpkin
5 Tbspmelted butter or margarine
3 1/2 cbread flour
How to Make Golden Hot Rolls
- combine yeast, 1 tsp sugar and water in a bowl, set aside
- combine oats and milk in seperate bowl. stir, let cool
- add all ingredients, except flour in a large bowl. stir well. add 1 cup of the flour. with electric mixer, mix well until smooth
- by hand, stir in rest of flour. 1/2 cup at a time till all is used.
- knead 5 minutes, I knead directly in bowl if it is large enough.
- put in greased bowl, cover with tea towel and let rise 1 hour
- punch down, grease baking pan with shortening, form into 12 balls
- cover with tea towel and let rise another hour
- bake 375 degrees 12 to 15 minutes.