3 cbread flour
2 Tbspolive oil
1 cwater plus 2 tablespoon
1 tspolive oil
1/2 cunsalted butter
3 Tbspminced garlic
1/4 cparmigiano-reggiano, grated
How to Make Garlic Knots
- Put dough mix into bread machine according to manufactures recommendations and set it to the dough setting.
- Once done with proofing roll out dough and cut into 1in thick strips only 5in long.
- Tie the strips into a knot.
- Brush knots with olive oil.
- Preheat oven 375.
- Proof again till doubled in size. I have skipped this step and just popped them in the oven to cook.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- For the sauce melt butter on low heat.
- Add the garlic and parsley and cook till garlic is soft.
- Put knots in bowl and pour garlic sauce over rolls and toss to get a good coating.
- Place knots on platter and top with salt and cheese.