·all purpose flour
·nonstick cooking spray
1 lbstore-bought pizza dough
4 Tbspunsalted butter, melted
3 clovegarlic, minced
2 Tbspminced fresh parsley
·kosher salt and black pepper
1 tspminced fresh oregano
1/4 cgrated parmesan
How to Make Garlic Knots
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dust work surface with flour. Roll the dough into a 18x8 rectangle. Cut crosswise into 18 1-inch wide strips. Cut these strips in half resulting in 9x1 strips.
- Tie each strip, making a knot. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a saucepan. Combine butter, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted and garlic is fragrant.
- Transfer knots into a bowl and toss with the butter mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan and toss to coat.